Whatsapp is a very popular messenger application of all the time. From 2011 it is declared to be the best messenger . You can chat unlimitedly for free with your friends. Also it offers tons of new features like you can also send media through WhatsApp Messenger. Update your friends by your pictures, just like a complete social media, you can set your profile pictures with a cool status . You can send your videos share your current location also send recorded audio messages. It works fine on 3G , 4G and Wi-Fi . A survey show that WhatsApp has installed in more than 50 million devices. After a short introduction about WhatsApp I’m going to show you a very quick guide of how to create your WhatsApp account for the first time on your device.
The minimum requirement for WhatsApp application
- Android OS 2.1 or above
- Unlimited internet plane, should be work fine on 3G and 4G networks.
- Tablet devices are not supported. but there are some third party tools are available to install it .
- It is available for multiple platforms so I’ll show you how to install WhatsApp on my android device, first you need to download the application via your app store .
- After I download and install the WhatsApp application just open it , for the first time It will ask you for your number to confirm your verification . Be careful the number should be enter correctly .
- The method of verification is quite easy and simple , the confirmation code will be send on your device from WhatsApp server to confirm your number. Once you receive a confirmation message , it will be automatically sync through your device (sometimes you don’t need to enter it manually) and your WhatsApp is now verified.
- While verification the expiration period will display on the startup screen, If you’re your WhatsApp period has finished than you need to pay a fee to re activate your WhatsApp account.
- If you reinstalling your WhatsApp, then after the phone number verification it will ask to restore your backup messages.
- If you want to change your WhatsApp number than you don’t need to install any third party app , the new WhatsApp has a special option to change your number without any loose of data.
- To delete your account go to Setting >> Account >> Delete My Account and simply again verify your number and press delete the account